International Student and Scholar Services must submit Labor Condition Applications (LCAs) that have been certified by the United States Department of Labor (DOL) when sponsoring H-1B or E-3 workers. Certain Temple University-sponsored legal permanent resident petitions must include labor certification under PERM; an attestation-based process where the employer files its labor certification application (Form ETA 9089) with DOL. Learn more about the process on the ISSS website.