LifeWorks provides free confidential counseling, consultations, referrals, and online access to hundreds of articles, toolkits, podcast, webinars and much more. Their services are available to employees on-line 24/7 or call 1(888) 267-8126.
LifeWorks blends the employee assistance program (EAP) with personalized well-being resources that can support you and your dependents with issues related to family, health, life, money and work. The Employee Assistance Program is offered through LifeWorks to all full-time University faculty and staff.
LifeWorks provides support for issues relating to:
Accessing the LifeWorks platform is easy. The features of the platform include:
* On-line Chat
* Lifestyle Assessments
* Financial Well-being Assessments & Calculators
* Personalized Daily Well-being Tips
* Wellness Health Assessments
* LIFT Free Fitness App
* Tool kits
* Childcare Search Resources
* Elder Care Locator
* Monthly Bulletin
- To access the LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program Platform, login and navigate to TUportal > Staff Tool tab > TUApplications section > LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
- See more information and register for one of the free monthly webinars.
For questions regarding the Employee Assistance Program, call (215) 926-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.