TELUS Health provides free confidential counseling, consultations, referrals, and online access to hundreds of articles, toolkits, podcast, webinars and much more. Their services are available to employees on-line 24/7 or call 1(888) 267-8126.
TELUS Health blends the employee assistance program (EAP) with personalized well-being resources that can support you and your dependents with issues related to family, health, life, money and work. The Employee Assistance Program is offered through TELUS Health to all full-time University faculty and staff.
TELUS Health provides support for issues relating to:
Accessing the TELUS Health platform is easy. The features of the platform include:
* On-line Chat
* Lifestyle Assessments
* Financial Well-being Assessments & Calculators
* Personalized Daily Well-being Tips
* Wellness Health Assessments
* LIFT Free Fitness App
* Tool kits
* Childcare Search Resources
* Elder Care Locator
* Monthly Bulletin
- To access the TELUS Health Employee Assistance Program Platform, login and navigate to TUportal > Staff Tool tab > TUApplications section > Employee Assistance Program (TELUS Health)
For questions regarding the Employee Assistance Program, call (215) 926-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.