You will need the following information to complete the online enrollment process.
- Personal information: Social Security number, address and date of birth.
- Investment option choices: A complete list of the investment options is available for your review during the enrollment process.
- Your beneficiary’s name, date of birth and an address. It is suggested that you also have their Social Security number.
To Enroll with TIAA
Complete the following steps.
Set up a TIAA account:
- Go to tiaa.org/temple and click Enroll Now.
- Confirm your information and enrollment.
- Click on the plan name under the Enrollment section.
- For questions, call TIAA at 1-800-842-2252.
To Enroll with Fidelity Investment
Set up a Fidelity Investment account.
- Go to Fidelity Investment website.
- Plan ID number 89090
- For questions, call Fidelity Investment at 1-800-343-0860.
For questions regarding the employee retirement savings plan, call 215-926-2270 or email email@example.com.