You will need the following information to complete the online enrollment process.
- Personal information: Social Security number, address and date of birth.
- Investment option choices: A complete list of the investment options is available for your review during the enrollment process.
- Your beneficiary’s name, date of birth and an address. It is suggested that you also have their Social Security number.
Existing Employee Enrollment Process
The forms for existing employees wanting to make a change to their current base plan or voluntary elections are accessible via the University Forms channel under the Staff Tools tab. Using the search function, you can search by form name “Retirement Plan Salary Reduction Form”. Completed forms should be returned to the Benefits department via the HR Documents Upload for Employees channel in TUportal. Login and navigate to TUportal > Staff Tools tab > HR Documents Upload For Employees channel.
To Enroll with TIAA
Complete the following steps.
Set up a TIAA account:
- Go to tiaa.org/temple and click Enroll Now.
- Confirm your information and enrollment.
- Click on the plan name under the Enrollment section.
- For questions, call TIAA at 1-800-842-2252.
To Enroll with Fidelity Investment
Set up a Fidelity Investment account.
- Go to Fidelity Investment website.
- Plan ID number 89090
- For questions, call Fidelity Investment at 1-800-343-0860.
For questions regarding the employee retirement savings plan, call 215-926-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.